– Tiny, presses leaves with long, straight stems
– Something to press leaves with: Leaf press or stack of books
– Cupcakes or Cake
– Gather tiny leaves with long stems.
– Rinse, if desired.
– Once dried and pressed, simply insert the stems into the cupcakes for naturally exquisite cake toppers.
Place on a serving tray and dazzle.
I loved having a mixture of colors and shapes and the way these big leaves seem to float about the cupcake. I’d love to see what you do with this, too.
Something you might like:
You might also like:
- If we’ve met on Instagram, then you might know that I’m busy finishing up my Flower Safari Book or that I’m currently working with extensively on FLORAL ART and illustration. Here are few of my current ART PRINTS in my shop | HERE.
- New prints coming soon. I am constantly updating my store and work with requests and commissions.
- Contact me direct with a DM or via email: willowtweet (at) gmail (dot) com.