Print and personalise your very own, special, Super Hero Father’s Day Card for your own super, hero, Dad!
Print and personalised your own, 3D, Super Hero Father’s Day Cards with me below.
Personalize these Super Hero Father’s Day Card by adding you — a drawing of your Dad, you and your Dad — a message — let your imagination fly to the moon and back, creating a Superday image for Dad this Father’s Day — when Dad opens the card, he’ll find a 3D message.
Just click below for printable Super Hero Father’s Day Card + more …
- Print card (both outside and inner burst – PDF template below)
- Xacto knife or scissors
- double-sided tape or glue,
- matching envelope
- pens or color pencils
- Print Card.
- Draw imagine for the cover of Superdad — make it your own. This can be a drawing of you Dad (or Grandfathers, like we did, too), a drawing if you and your Dad, word, etc . Make this your own. I’d love to see what you do!
- Once the cover art is complete, cut the two slits that are necessary to make the pop up card.
- Cut out the message burst (this is page 2 of the template. You can use the pre-printed burst, like we did here or any of the others and add your own message.)
- Fold the slits and adhere the Superdad burst to the tab with double-sided tape.
- Once satisfied with the card, it’s ready for the envelope and ready for Dad!
Click on the links below for the printable Super Hero Father’s Day card and assorted bursts to personalise your cards.
More Father’s Day HERE: 10 things to make for DAD
Thank you for joining me. I hope that you take away a little inspiration, imagination and a small little bit of Sweden, too! If you use this tutorial, I would love to see what you do with it. Share your willowday projects with me on Instagram and Facebook. Willowday Wishes Instagram – Facebook – Pinterest