Hello Summer! Hello Sun. Hello, Summer Simplicity.
The humble dandelion reminded me of why I started willowday originally — to share and inspire simple, everyday, creativity from our home in Sweden for anyone to find creativity, beauty and inspiration in their own day — and often, in your own hands.
Today: a Printable Coloring Paper Dandelion Crown (Click Here) in that spirit!
This week, we’re leading into our Swedish Midsummer celebrations! Not everyone can make a fresh flower crown and I wanted to make this easy for you with a Printable Paper Dandelion Crown.
This is what you’ll need:
- Printable Coloring Paper Dandelion Crown (Print here)
- Glue or tape
- Scissors or craft knifeHOW TO MAKE A Printable Coloring Paper Dandelion Crown
- Print yourPrintable Coloring Paper Dandelion Crown template on letterhead paper or card stock.
- Color the template. Cut around the shapes to create a dandelion crown.
- Attach the two (or more) parts together with glue or tape to form a circle. Enjoy!
As always, I’m so happy to meet you here and hope this Printable Paper Dandelion Crown brings your fun!
If you’re inspired by this post, I love to hear from you + see what you do with it.
Something you might be interested in:
Make Dandelion Lions with printable (click here)
Did you make the Dandelion Gift Tags? (here)
Are you familiar with the Floral Art Work I do? You can get a small over view HERE. In addition to connecting to my kids through nature, I’ve been working on unique artwork that’s created with flower petals and can be commissioned for portraits and also well prints in my shop.
MORE Floral Art:
Create more flower fun with us all sumer long? I’m going to and would love to have your with us, too! For a little more inspiration, maybe there are invitation to get your creative thoughts flowing!- DIY Midsummer Crown