10 Spring Flower Quotes for you to wish April showers away and welcome May flowers. Which quote fits you the best? I feel like it must have been my Mother who first taught me the expression, “April Showers bring May flowers” but, I honestly don’t know: was it a story book or a teacher … Grandmother? I feel like everyone uses this but, is it true for you, too?
Join me for more on Instagram
I grew up with a garden — in fact, multiple gardens. To this day, my parents beautify everything they touch with their green thumbs and painters eyes for color + shape. Although they don’t work as fine artists, like I do; I think of them when I create with flowers. My bonus to my “10 Spring Flower Quotes” for my Mom, would be, “Every flower reminds me of you.” — so, that makes 11! Spring Flower Quotes for you.
10 Spring Flower Quotes
1. “If you take a flower in your hand and really look at it, it’s your world for a moment.”
― Georgia O’Keefe .
2. “Sweet April showers do spring May flowers.”
3. ‘I Must Have Flowers’ Always, Always, Always.’
4. “The Earth laughs in flowers”
5. “There are always flowers for those who want to see them.”
6. “Is the spring coming?” he said. “What is it like?”…
“It is the sun shining on the rain and the rain falling on the sunshine…”
Frances Hodgson Burnet
7. “Spring: a lovely reminder of how beautiful change can truly be.”
8, “If winter comes, can spring be far behind?”
9, “Despite the forecast, live like it’s spring.”
10, “Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.”
If you’re interested in an easy way to find more of my FLORAL ART, check out this hashtag: #willowdayflowerproject.
You can find some of my Floral Art in. my STORE but, if you find a piece you’ve seen in Instagram or would like a floral commission, send me a mail: willowtweet (at) gmail (dot) com