Hopping into Spring! Print this free template for, Bunny Shadow Puppets, for kid play and more this Spring and Easter season.
Bunny Shadow Puppets were originally an idea I made with my kids. We cut, decorated and then tied these puppets to cards to mail 2-in-1 Easter Cards. That might be an idea for you or just print, cut and make a set of Bunny Shadow Puppets.
Card Stock, Envelopes to match, Wooden Craft Sticks, Wood Glue, Silhouette Bunny PRINTABLE BUNNY TEMPLATE PDF version, Xacto Knife, Pencil
- Choose a solid card stock for the cards and then, a contrasting colored card stock for the shadow puppet.
- Trace the PRINTABLE BUNNY TEMPLATE, cut out.
- Glue this silhouette on the top of a craft stick and let dry.
- Fit the shadow puppet onto your card for size.
- Mark two parallel lines to cut slits for the craft stick. This will become the tab that you will slide the craft stick through.
- Once these lines have been cut, slide the shadow puppet into place.
- Tie ribbon around the base of the puppet and add text to the card.
Happy Shadow Cards!
- Print these silhouette images from below or as PDF (click here)
- Print images for templates.
- Trace on to card stock
- Cut and continue by following the instructions for the cards
I was still finding snow on my morning walks one week ago so the very last post that I shared here, in February, doesn’t feel like it’s completely out of this world but, hello friends. I’m so happy to meet you here today.
I hope you’ve been great and finding projects in the archives (HERE) if you’ve visited and have been looking for projects to make with your kids, I’ll organise to bring you a little more before Easter and also more ABC Flower Safari inspiration. If you follow me on Instagram, that I hope you’ve caught a few wonderful collaborations over the past month. I’ll round back to share these here and also have some new exciting related projects to come in the next month.
We have a long tradition, in Sweden, to make handmade Easter Cards. I love the create ideas that have come through out front door (delivered by Swedish Easter Witches! (Yep! I’ll share more about this later in the month or click here to read a bit about this)
As always, I love to see what you do with my tutorials. Please feel free to share them with me on Instagram by tagging me and using the #willowdayprojects tag, too!