Gift Wrap Series #11: Origami Easter Baskets
Make Origami Easter Basket with me.
Origami Easter Baskets:
Start by making the traditional Origami Basket. Follow step-by-step below:
- Make two origami boxes
If you would prefer a Printable (FULL STEP-by-STEP TUTORIAL to make Origami Easter Baskets, click HERE) .
- Make handles (below).
- Attach card
HOW TO ADD HANDLES TO THE BOX:
- Fit paper to box. Choose how thick you would like the band. Cut.
- Reinforce the handle by triple folding it lengthwise.
- Fit handle to the top of the box. Cut two holes on both sides of the handle through both the handle and the box, along the bottom.
- Secure the handle to the box by binding it with ribbon or string. Tie securely inside the box.
- Assemble the box: Top with handle will fit over the bottom.
- Something you might like: