GIFT WRAP SERIES #13: FRINGE
Here’s a baker’s dozen entry with a pop.
– Crepe Paper- Scissors
– Rolling Applicator Glue (or double sided tape)
– Neutrally wrapped package.
HOW-TO WRAP WITH A FRINGE:
– Measure and cut crepe paper to a length that will wrap around the box.
– Continue this process to the top of the package. (For perfect coverage, mark where all of the crepe paper will lay with a pencil before adhering the crepe paper to the package.)
Finishing touches note: Since this package feels a bit like a party popper, wouldn’t a party horn feel like a fun compliment?
– wrap present in silver wrapping paper.- Replace the crepe paper with strips of silver wrapping paper and follow the instructions below.