Hello Willowday Friends,
I’m a guest teacher, the month of October, at Susan Yeate’s Art Studio ( here)!
It’s such an honor to join Susan and students. I’ll share how you can join these courses and more about Susan Yeate’s Art Studio below.
Before I jump into this art teacher f-u-n, I want to share that I’ve been hard at work on some new for willowday AND have new floral artwork coming soon — just in time for the holidays. (You’re the first to know and friends will have a little extra willow-love. Stay tuned!) While I’ve been away, I hope you’ve found playful creativity in my willowday archives.
- Willowday is a place for children’s imaginations to soar + to be captivated with materials you already have at home — or might find in your own backyard.
- Willowday projects have been made at my kitchen table with my three children or willowday friends and can be made in a short amount of time.
- Willowday tutorials have been kid-tested, kid-approved — made with our own two hands —- for you to make with your own two hands, too!
- I know that adults like to get creative, too and, of course, there are projects on occasion for you, too.
- I love to see what you do with these tutorials. Please share them with us on Instagram @willowdaygram
You can currently find a very limited number of my Floral Art Prints HERE ; but,stay tuned for so much new coming very, very soon!
CLICK to SUBSCRIBE and never miss a post, special announcement or NEWS
If we’ve only met here, you will know me as a creative ex-pat mother of three, living between city and sea in Sweden, who shares whimsical, art-based, moments with my children. We share them here for you to do the same (and also as an artist who works with flower petals.)
I’m also a fine artist, illustrator, designer; have taught ESL and held art courses since I graduated from the university and studied art in a BFA program.
I sometimes pinch myself at my luck to get to “play and work with my imagination” professionally! Seeing you grow as an artist truly energizes me and I am thrilled for the opportunity to join Susan.
Above: Sneak peak into a segment at Susan Yeate’s Art Studio ( here)
- Check out my Autumn Foliage Classes as Guest Teacher | here
- Check out Susan’s Art School and work | here!
– Sketchbook Challenge | here
– Author of 5 Art and Crafts books | here
– Podcasts | Creativity Talks | here
– Additional courses | here |
– and more!
- Say hello to Susan on Instagram | HERE |
- See here Pinterest | HEREYes! What did I tell you: creativity abounds around Susan.
Thank you for your time today. If we are old friends, thank you for your patience as I’ve been away from willowday.
If we’re new friends, I’m so pleased to meet you. Sign up for my newsletter and never miss a post.
I look forward to meeting you again soon and following the progress of this month’s students in this class
- My October lessons around inspired by the world around me: Autumn Foliage.
- In this course, students deconstruct foliage, learn from tips for an easy method to paint Autumn leaves and have fun with watercolour and pencil.
And, come back soon! I do look forward to catching up with you!