It just doesn’t feel right to keep these teeny flags from you! Here are Flag Cupcake Topper Printables for all!
We’ve had more than temporary flag tattoos (here) this past week and I thought you might be like us, with lots of reasons to use flag cupcake toppers. Make teeny flags and top muffins, cupcakes, sandwiches or something new with these. I’d love to see what you do.
Whether you’re cheering with the world cup or have another occasion to for flags of the world, click below for your own flag templates!
- Flag Printable (below), toothpicks, double sided tape, scissors
- To make:
- – Print templates (below.)
- – Cut these double flags in half — keeping the two sides intact.
- – Fold the flag in 1/2, place double-sided sticky tape on the backs and slide in a toothpick.
- – Close the flag around the toothpick and your World Cup Flag Cupcake Topper is ready to go!
Happy willowday making!
Something you might like:
5 Olympic Projects for your kids to make: HERE
Have a great weekend! See more willowday on Instagram. Willow Wishes!
CLICK HERE OR ON ABOVE PICTURE TO GET WILLOWDAY STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX AND TO RECEIVE A FREE FUN FOODS EBOOK, EXCLUSIVELY FOR SUBSCRIBERS.
Join me on Facebook and Instagram. As always if you use a willowday tutorial, I love to see what you do.