Welcome Day 10: Britt from Remains of the Day
Britt lives in the Norwegian fjords and is sharing gift wrapping inspired by the world around her.
Britt shares daily posts and drew me into her world with her #adoremycupofcoffee tags. It’s a pleasure to invite you into Britt’s inspiring world by joining us today with her DAY 10 POST.
Here’s my gift wrapping with small pine cones, gathered in the woods whilst walking The Beast. I’ve brushed them with white hobby paint to get that wintery feeling, so simple and easily done for both kids and grown up’s. Britt
Thank you Britt for sharing with us today. Britt posts daily posts from her Norwegian home; often from her breakfast table with her dog, The Beast, making an occasional appearance. Find more from Britt of Remains of the DAY, here.
- DAY 1 HERE | GINA from willowday – Plaster dipped pine votive
- DAY 2 HERE | Sofia from Mokkasin.: ALSO A STAR
- DAY 3 HERE | Mari with Pine Garland
- DAY 4 HERE Heidi with Melting Snowmen
- DAY 5 HRE | Mina | Minipiccolini
- DAY 6 (here) | Hanna Wendelbo PRINTABLE CHRISTMAS TAG
- DAY 7 (HERE) Lia : A Tribe Called Life : Toffee
- Tomorrow: (HERE) DAY 8 Karin from Pysselbolaget
- DAY 9 | HERE | WOODEN CHRISTMAS TREE ORNAMENT
Archive with ALL 70+ Projects from YEARS 1 – 3
START HERE | day 1 | in the Fourth Annual 24 Days of Scandinavian Christmas Creativity
CLICK HERE TO GET WILLOWDAY STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX — daily posts in the “24 DAYS OF SCANDINAVIAN CREATIVITY Calendar —- AND TO RECEIVE A FREE FUN FOODS EBOOK, EXCLUSIVELY FOR SUBSCRIBERS.